Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 Franken/Franc 1894 B - Helvetia


Description : 2 Franken 1894 B
Mintage : 700,000
Country : Switzerland

I'm so glad i can posting about my whole coin collections today. Lately, i am busy for school or anything and 
little bit lazy to do it. I mean, who wants to see or take a look about my post?. But, it won't make me give up. i always tried for make its good. Ah,forget about it. Looks like this coin is grant me to introducing themselves. Okay, here we go..I bought this coin in April/May 2011 from coins dealer on eBay. I searched the cheapest 2 frank in silver and pre-1968. In eBay if you search "2 franc switzerland silver", you'll find them in outrageous price. You can find the 2 Franc 1948 B Silver in $29.95!. Yeah, i admit it, it's proper though. Because it is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Stop Gossiping HIS ITEMS!. Fortunately i bought them just $12 in VG. Very cheap and totally worth it. Importantly, i get them and i'm pleased toward what i get. Hope i get the better coins in better price in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment