Monday, February 13, 2012

100 Francs 1952


Description : 100 Francs 1952
Mintage : 12,000,000
Country : Algeria

Hufft..Today i'm really dissapointed to may english training final exam this year. I know it is just Training, but it's really cause to me. I was learning hard about english, But the result has exposed. Probably, i can make it better next time. My desperation is gone if we talking and describing about the coins. Maybe, i can stop post about coins because i will through the exam in April. But, Coins is like Addictive thing. Once you get inside, you'll never find the outside. BACK TO THIS COIN!. This is my favorite one. A large coin of mine. And, the first coin in holder. It's rare though, but it's valued about $10. I get it from my french folk. If you have to plan yo obtain this coin, you might check this out : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Algeria-1950-100-Francs-Extremely-Fine-/390384233224?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae4b6ab08. Ta-ta for now!.

No comments:

Post a Comment