Friday, February 3, 2012

50 Francs - Mohammed V 1952 (1371)


Description : 5 Francs - 1951
Mintage : 20,600,000
Country : Morocco

Hi, It's me and i'm back again to show the coins of mine!. I know i wasn't post my collection sice 14 January caused i am too lazy to exposing them to my blog. Okay, today i want to discuss about my first Moroccan Coin, As we know this is 50 francs. But,many of us doesn't know about the Arabian coins. Many of Middle East coins is lettered of Arabic Language, i know a little of arabic. Well, I get this coin from my Canadian friend that who want to swap with me, I give him 10 coins and some banknotes in it thus he give me 31 coins include the BONUS!. Thanks a lot!. This coin is worth over USD 0.65 - 2.00 in VF-XF. On Reverse, you will see the "EMPIRE CHERIFIEN" letter. The Sultanate and King during this coin was mint is Mohammed V. He's Reigned the Morocco from 1927 until 1961.


No comments:

Post a Comment