Wednesday, November 7, 2012

½ Cent 1945 P


Description : 1/2 Cent - Wilhelmina
Mintage : 400,000,000
Country : Netherlands East Indies
 
 
Hello Reader, I've already taken a result about my test today. Meh, it's quiet normal enough for me, i mean there's nothing special about my result. And then, I still waiting for my letter arrive. It's been a long time ago we have deal the swap and sent to each other. He had his letter arrive but i am not. Where did the custom and post officer go?. Come on!. Okay, i am sorry and let me to describe about this coin. Wow!, this coin has a brilliant uncirculated in its obverse and its reverse. My mom gave me this coin when she went to holiday in Yogyakarta. It's really nice although it's pretty common in this year. Its weight is same like US Penny. Even it's smaller than penny. This coin is mintaged before our nation declared independence. Just let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment